Our standard courses have been divided into 4 different levels, and are designed to allow students to have a more in-depth learning experience. Each level consists of 20 classes that will last 90 - 120 minutes and are suitable for children who are in Year 3 - 6. In each class children will learn the theory and be able to put that theory into practice, allowing them to fully understand each topic.
Level 1 Basics of Programming and Robotics
- Introduction to the World of Programming
- How Software Controls Hardware
- Introduction to Neuron
- Exploration of Neuron
- The Secret of Codey Rocky
- Algorithm Sequencing and Modifying
- Looping and Continuity
- Codey Rocky's Sensors
- Conditionals in mBlock 5 and Practical Applications
- Revision of Level 1
Level 2 Advanced Learning within the Robotics World
- Level 1 Refresher
- Use of Mathematical Operators in the World of Robotics
- Applying Engineering to Mathematics
- Debugging Errors
- Programming with Variables
- Play with Variables
- Applying all Knowledge and Laserbox
- Revision of Level 2
- Open Project Day
Levels 3 and 4 will also consist of 20 classes running for 90 - 120 minutes for children in Year 3 - 6, but can only be enrolled in after successful completion of levels 1 and 2.
Technologies and Artificial Intelligence
Students will have much more exposure to extensions within mBlock 5, and be able to explore Artificial Intelligence as well as IR Technology.
Practical Real World Applications
Students will gain ultimate expertise and mastery of applications, as well as different interfacing and the linking of hardware and software.